MachPanel CRM - Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 Control Panel
MachPanel CRM implements all operations of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015/2013/2011/4.0 together with support for ADFS 3.0, multi-tenancy, enabling your enterprise to improve productivity and work smarter.
MachPanel CRM module adds billing, provisioning and management of Microsoft CRM Services to your hosted services platform. This CRM automation allows your enterprise to perform better and in entirety, by covering every functional capability (e.g. CRM Organization creation/deletion, Enable/Disable CRM Organization, CRM organization/user/roles management, reporting etc.)
If you are planning to start hosted Microsoft CRM Service or looking to migrate from an older version then Contact us
today to schedule a call with our CRM specialist or to schedule a demo of MachPanel CRM.
Hosted Dynamics CRM Service through MachPanel
Hosted CRM service through MachPanel means more profitability, efficiency, ease and customer satisfaction. Key benefits of using MachPanel for Hosted CRM Service are:
- Easy to create and manage service plans and provisioning
- Convenience to manage billing with advanced built-in billing system
- Empowers service selling and delegated administration
- Easy to use and advanced management control panel
- Combined power that bring additional business capabilities
Hosted CRM Power Unleashed
MachPanel CRM - An extremely advanced, fully brand-able, and affordable control system for seamless delivery of enterprise hosted Microsoft CRM service. Following are some of the salient features of Dynamics CRM Server 2015/2013/2011/4.0:
Following are some of the key features of MachPanel CRM:
Dynamics CRM Management
- Fully Private Labeled Control Panel for Provider, Resellers and End Customer
- Self Service Tool for Reseller, End Customer & even for End User
- A single Control Panel for Multiple CRM deployments
- Storefront integration
- Automated ordering and provisioning
Billing and Reporting
- Dynamics CRM Organization Provisioning and Management
- Business Units & User Management
- Multiple domain Handling (UPN suffixes)
- Organization/User listing
- Segregated OU structure
- Multiple Security Roles Handling
- CRM Server Group Management
- DNS Handling
- Enable/Disable CRM Organizations
- Enable/Disable CRM Business Units & Users
- Multilingual Support
- Default view(s) settings
- Ability to Sync CRM Business Units
- Claims-Based authentication & IFD support (ADFS 2.0, 2.1, 3.0)
- Bulk User creation
- Detailed Usage Reports with the ability to Extract in Excel and Auto Schedule
- SPLA Reporting including Per Customer with the ability to Extract in Excel and Auto Schedule
- Usage Reports
- Auto Generated DNS Records for CRM Domains
- State of the art Import Utility for Importing Existing CRM organizations/Users into MachPanel for Management
- Manage multiple Operations on a Single click using Group Action functionality
- Dynamics CRM 2015
- Dynamics CRM 2013
- Dynamics CRM 2011
- Dynamics CRM 4.0
There are a lot more features which you can check in MachPanel CRM Data Sheet
Turn-Key Hosted Dynamics CRM Services
MachSol Inc., a Microsoft Gold Partner, provides comprehensive solutions and services for Microsoft products including Dynamics CRM 2015/2013/2011 deployment, configuration, integration and maintenance. At MachSol, we have certified engineers with hands on experience of Microsoft CRM infrastructure Design and Deployment globally. We offer turn-key Microsoft CRM solutions that include following:
- Designing and recommendation of CRM platform ensuring:
- High availability, scalability, security
- Cost effectiveness based on industry knowledge and best practices
- Installation and configuration of CRM platforms
- Knowledge transfer and maintenance of CRM platform
Microsoft CRM Migration
MachSol offers complete turnkey solution for migration of legacy Dynamics CRM platform to state of the art CRM 2013 platform ensuring minimal downtime and service disturbance. We can also help you to migrate from other control panel with ready to go migration toolkits.
MachPanel CRM Requirements
These are MachPanel Provisioning System's minimum service requirements.
MachPanel Hosted Dynamics CRM 2015/2013/2011/4.0
- MachPanel Control Server
- MachPanel remote server on:
- In case of Single Server Deployment
- Front-end Server/Application Server
- Multi-tier architecture
- Front-end Server
- Deployment Server
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015/2013/2011/4.0
Frequently Asked Questions
MachPanel allows SaaS and cloud service providers to completely automate business operations and offer hosted CRM service that comes up with a lot of features via MachPanel CRM module.
Question: Where do I download MachPanel CRM?
You can download MachPanel once you sign up. There is no separate download for the CRM module. However, it is installed automatically when you install MachPanel Provisioning System. You have the option in the control panel to turn ON/OFF the CRM module and use rest of the features.
Question: Does MachPanel support the resellers and sub-resellers?
Yes, MachPanel supports the concept of resellers and further sub resellers. It also automates the whole process and brings you easy to use control panels for Providers, Resellers and End customers.
Question: Can I create my own service plans and add-ons?
Yes, you can create your own services and other services to sell as Add-on. You can enables/disable features via control panel.
Question: Can I provision CRM in multiple languages?
Yes, multilingual support and multiple currency support are also available.
Question: Can I sell/add-up additional storage and users?
Yes, you can sell additional storage and users as Add-on to your customers.
Question: Can my customers upgrade/downgrade their Plan?
Yes, you can offer the upgrade or downgrade to any service plan you offer.
Question: Can I sell and charge my customer per User?
Yes, you can devise your own billing plans based on either users or packages.
|MachPanel subscription packages includes Setup, Installation, Integration, Activation,
User Acceptance Test and comprehensive Training. Work will be performed by MachSol
experienced in-house Gold certified engineers. This approach will minimize your
time to market and delivers the right results for long-term success.
- Unlimited (Remote) Servers
- Unlimited AD's & Roles
- Unlimited 24/7 Support
- No Long-Term Agreement
- No Hidden Charges
- One Month Cancellation
- Lifetime Software Maintenance
- Up or Downgrade Anytime
- Microsoft Validated Vendor
*ONE-TIME SETUP FEE APPLIES.
Please contact our Sales department
for a detailed and personalized pricing quote to address all your specific requirements.
14 days from product installation date
Includes: MachPanel minimal setup, installation, integration (excludes integration of existing services), activation and up to two hours comprehensive training. POC duration time is 14 days and will start from product installation date. MachPanel client activation limit is 25 licenses and will be automatically adjusted after final purchase. All work is performed by MachSol experienced and trusted in-house certified engineers. In addition to MachPanel Standard Support (included) we offer Consultancy and Professional Services for Microsoft applications (not included).
Within 14 days of POC there is a 'GO-NO GO' decision. If licensee decides to 'GO forward', the paid amount will be credited towards the final purchase price.
If a 'NO-GO forward', MachPanel POC license will be deactivated. No credit or refund will be issued. Licensee will be required to fully uninstall the POC product within 24 hours after deactivation.
Other Terms and Conditions may apply. Questions? Contact Sales
for more information.
Question: How can I purchase POC?
You can simply login into the store and buy POC as any other product in available in the Store.
Question: Can I use multiple MachPanel modules in one POC?
No, for each MachPanel module you need to buy separate POC for it.
Question: Is POC for production platforms?
It depends upon you either you wish to deploy MachPanel for POC in production or staging environments.
Question: What includes in POC?
POC will cover up deployment, configuration, activation, professional and comprehensive training for an hour on how to use MachPanel Module for which POC is purchased.
Question: Can you continue to use it after the 2 weeks?
If you have decided to use MachPanel beyond 2 week duration time of POC, you must have to purchase the license and you need to Contact us.
Question: Can I get refund of POC if I change my mind?
No, there is no refund policy on POC. For further details you may Contact us.