Microsoft Lync 2013 Control Panel with Support of Lync 2010 and Multi-Tenant Pack
MachPanel Lync provides complete automation of Microsoft Lync core provisioning services as well as management services; enabling service providers to sell Unified Communication services with maximum operational control and efficiency.
It allows service providers the flexibility and control to manage their clients and communications infrastructure efficiently by providing a centralized management control panel for Providers, Partners (Resellers) and Customers. With integrated Billing, Helpdesk, Online Storefront, Emailing and Customer management, MachPanel empowers SaaS providers unmatched business automation.
MachSol also offers turn-key services for Microsoft Lync based hosted unified communication services.
today to discuss your requirements and schedule a product demo.
MachPanel Lync Benefits
MachPanel Lync enables service providers to experience state of the art unified business automation solution. It brings you provisioning, management and billing controls to help you run business with efficiency and complete control. Following are some of the benefits of MachPanel Lync module:
- MachPanel takes HSPs/Telco’s to new markets to unified communication services via Microsoft Lync.
- Automatic provisioning service enables you save time, reduce operational cost and increase overall throughput.
- MachPanel Lync is Integrated with internal Billing, Emailing and Helpdesk modules to streamline business processes
MachPanel Lync – Unified Communication
MachPanel Lync unifies communications bearing IM connectivity, conferencing, telephony, file transfer alongside many other features. It adds billing, provisioning and management of Microsoft Lync to your cloud services allowing you to have complete functional capabilities. Following are some of the salient features of MachPanel Lync module:
- User and Service Provisioning
- DNS record handling
- Presence / Enhanced Presence
- IM Connectivity & VOIP
- Web & Audio Conferencing & P2P Audio/Video
- File and Desktop Sharing
- Application Sharing
- Enterprise Voice
- Phone Number Selection and Assignment
- Transfer Phone Numbers
- Voice Policies & Dial Plans
- Location Profiles
- Lync Service Plan Management and Shopping
Microsoft Lync Turnkey Services
MachSol Inc., a Microsoft Gold Partner, provides rapid deployment of defined scope, fixed cost, turn-key solution of Microsoft based products.
With a qualified team of Microsoft Certified engineers we offer turn-key Microsoft Lync solutions that include following:
- Designing and recommendation of Lync platform ensuring
- High availability, scalability, security
- Cost effectiveness based on industry knowledge and best practices
- Installation and configuration of Lync platform.
- Knowledge transfer and maintenance of Lync platform
Microsoft Lync Migration
MachSol, as Microsoft Gold Partner
, can help to upgrade earlier versions of Microsoft OCS to Microsoft Lync 2013.
MachPanel Lync Requirements
These are MachPanel Provisioning System's minimum service requirements.
Microsoft Hosted Lync Service
- MachPanel Control Server
- MachPanel remote server on :
- Front End Servers (in case of Lync 2010)
- Front End and Director Servers (in case of Lync 2010 Multi-Tenant Pack)
- Front End and Director Servers (in case of Lync 2013)
- Microsoft Lync Server 2010/2010 Multi-Tenant Pack /2013
- Active Directory infrastructure and defined privileged access rights for MachPanel provisioning service account
Frequently Asked Questions
Following are some of the frequently asked questions related to MachPanel Lync that enables you to offer unified communication services for voice, text and multimedia content.
Question: What can I do with MachPanel Lync?
You can run completely automated Microsoft Lync 2010 and Lync 2013 with pre-integrated provisioning, billing and helpdesk tools with a wide range of 3rd party integration and apps.
Question: Can I create my own service plans and add-ons?
Yes, you can create your own services and other services to sell as Add-on. You can enables/disable features via control panel.
Question: Does MachPanel support the resellers/partners?
Yes, MachPanel supports the concept of resellers and provides a customizable control panel for resellers which can run on different URL. Thus enabling partners to put their own logo and company information, make their own service plans, set their own local and culture etc.
Question: Can I sell/add-up additional hosting features and users?
Yes, you can sell additional features and users as Add-on to your customers.
Question: Can my customers upgrade/downgrade their Plan?
Yes, you can offer the upgrade or downgrade to any service plan you offer.
Question: Can I sell and charge my customer per User?
Yes, you can devise your own billing plans based on either users or packages.