Exchange 2013 Control Panel with Support of Exchange 2010 SP2 & Exchange 2007
MachPanel hosted exchange offers you everything you require to design, sell, bill, provision and manage hosted exchange. Whether starting with single exchange server or have a running Exchange Server cluster, MachPanel works with any type of new or existing infrastructure for cloud delivery or on-premise Exchange management.
MachPanel Exchange is known for its user friendliness, stability, flexibility and comprehensive functionality to manage mailboxes, distribution lists, contacts, public folders and all this makes it an ideal choice for Hosting service providers, Teleco’s and SME’s to opt for it.
MachSol can help you upgrade to Exchange 2013 without any down time if you are running any older version of Microsoft Exchange i.e. 2003/2007/2010.
today to discuss your requirements and schedule a product demo.
Hosted Exchange Service through MachPanel
Hosted exchange service through MachPanel Exchange means more profitability, efficiency, ease and customer satisfaction. Key benefits of using MachPanel for Hosted Exchange 2013 Service are:
- Service plans designing helps you make custom and ready to use plans to sell
- Advanced built-in billing system empowers you to have complete billing insights
- Service selling and Delegated administration control to help you in better management
- Most advanced Exchange management control panels for providers, resellers and clients
- Automated provisioning and SPLA reporting help waves off reporting hassles
- Combined power that bring additional business capabilities and controls
Exchange 2013 is available now. Contact us
today to discuss your requirements and schedule a product demo.
Hosted Exchange Power Unleashed
Hosted Exchange Module for MachPanel makes it an extremely advanced, fully brand-able, and affordable control system for seamless delivery of enterprise hosting service.
Following are some of the key features of MachPanel Exchange:
Exchange Management Features
- Granular Control for Providers and Resellers NEW!
- Self Service Tool for Reseller, End Customer & even End User
- Manage Multiple Hosted/Dedicated Exchange environments from a single Control panel
- Integration with MachPanel Billing, Helpdesk , Network Monitoring Systems, Ecommerce & Offline Order Forms
Billing and Reporting
- Segregated Tenants
- Exchange Mail Domains
- Mailbox Creations and Management
- Distribution Lists Management
- Mail Contacts Management
- Public Folder Management
- Support of User, Room, Equipment & Linked Mailboxes
- Mailbox Database Creation & Management
- Ability to Move Mailboxes from One Database to Other
- UM Features
- Active Sync
- Archiving Management
- Journaling Management
- Litigation Hold & Retention Management
- Company Disclaimer
- Create Bulk Mailboxes including Linked mailboxes via CSV
- Download Profile to configure Outlook
- Manage Automatic Replies for Mailbox
- Support for CCR and DAG
- Sell Basic, Standard, Standard Plus, Enterprise or Enterprise Plus Mailboxes or bundled resources using Service Plan
- Detailed Usage Reports with the ability to Extract in Excel and Auto Schedule
- SPLA Reporting including Per Customer with the ability to Extract in Excel and Auto Schedule
- Auto Generated DNS Records for Exchange Domains
3rd Party Integration
- State of the art Import Utility for Importing Existing Exchange Users into MachPanel for Management
- AD Sync 2.0 (On-Premise AD to Hosted AD Sync) NEW!
- Manage multiple Operations on a Single click using Group Action functionality
- All versions of Blackberry including BES 10 supported
- WHMCS Integration NEW!
- SpamExperts NEW!
There are a lot more features which you can check in MachPanel Exchange Module Datasheet
Turn-Key Hosted Exchange Solution
MachSol Inc., a Microsoft Gold Partner
, provides rapid deployment of defined scope, fixed cost, turn-key solution
of Microsoft based products.
With a qualified team of Microsoft Certified engineers we offer turn-key Microsoft Exchange 2013 solutions that include follow:
- Designing and recommendation of exchange platform ensuring:
- High availability, scalability, security
- Cost effectiveness based on industry knowledge and best practices
- Installation and configuration of exchange platform
- Knowledge transfer and maintenance of exchange platform
Microsoft Exchange Migration
MachSol offers complete turnkey solution for migration of legacy exchange platform to state of the art exchange platform ensuring zero/minimal disruption of services to your end customers. We can also help you to migrate from other control panel with ready to go migration toolkits.
Microsoft Exchange 2003 Migration
As Microsoft has ended support for Exchange 2003, so to avoid any possible Risk to your business, we recommend migration to Exchange 2010 or Exchange 2013.
MachPanel Exchange Requirements
These are MachPanel Provisioning System's minimum service requirements.
Microsoft Hosted Exchange 2007/2010/2013
- MachPanel Control Server
- MachPanel remote server on :
- Mailbox role (in case of Exchange 2010 on-premise mode)
- CAS server (in case of Exchange 2010 /hosting mode)
- Exchange 2013 server
- Microsoft Hosted Exchange 2007/2010/2013
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008 database server /2012
- Active Directory infrastructure and defined privileged access rights for MachPanel provisioning service account
Frequently Asked Questions
MachPanel allows SaaS and cloud service providers to completely automate business operations, provisioning, management, helpdesk and billing and a lot more.
Question: Where do I download Hosted Exchange Module?
There is no separate download for the module. It is installed automatically when you install MachPanel Provisioning System. You have the option in the control panel to turn ON/OFF the module.
Question: Can I buy Hosted Exchange Module as stand-alone product?
No, you cannot. Hosted Exchange Module is a MachPanel module which means it extends MachPanel core functions to include extended capabilities.
Question: Does MachPanel support the concept of resellers?
Yes, MachPanel supports the concept of resellers. You can create and manage unlimited resellers. MachPanel provides self-service control panel for reseller from where they can create and sell services within the limits of what the provider has provided.
Question: What are some of the features that will be provided by Hosted Exchange Module? Will users be able to manage User Accounts, Email Accounts, and Mailbox Features?
There are many self-management aspects of Hosted Exchange Module. The short answer is yes! For complete list of features, please check the features tab above.
Question: Can I create Basic/Standard/Standard+ mailboxes?
Yes, you can create Basic/Standard/Standard+ mailboxes and on top of this you can sell additional resources as add-ons by using MachPanel.
Question: Can I sell/add-up additional storage on a mailbox and mailbox features?
Yes, you can sell additional storage or mailbox features via Add-on’s. A customer can subscribe to the require add-on’s directly from his control panel.
Question: Can my customers upgrade from Basic/Standard mailboxes to Standard+ mailboxes?
Yes, you can allow your customers to upgrade/downgrade a service plan or mailbox from Basic to Standard or Standard plus and vice versa.
Question: Can I sell and charge my customer per mailbox?
MachPanel allow you to sell per user and on top of this offers you detailed usage reporting to further facilitate the billing process.
|MachPanel subscription packages includes Setup, Installation, Integration, Activation,
User Acceptance Test and comprehensive Training. Work will be performed by MachSol
experienced in-house Gold certified engineers. This approach will minimize your
time to market and delivers the right results for long-term success.
- Unlimited (Remote) Servers
- Unlimited AD's & Roles
- Unlimited 24/7 Support
- No Long-Term Agreement
- No Hidden Charges
- One Month Cancellation
- Lifetime Software Maintenance
- Up or Downgrade Anytime
- Microsoft Validated Vendor
*ONE-TIME SETUP FEE APPLIES.
Please contact our Sales department
for a detailed and personalized pricing quote to address all your specific requirements.
14 days from product installation date
Includes: MachPanel minimal setup, installation, integration (excludes integration of existing services), activation and up to two hours comprehensive training. POC duration time is 14 days and will start from product installation date. MachPanel client activation limit is 25 licenses and will be automatically adjusted after final purchase. All work is performed by MachSol experienced and trusted in-house certified engineers. In addition to MachPanel Standard Support (included) we offer Consultancy and Professional Services for Microsoft applications (not included).
Within 14 days of POC there is a 'GO-NO GO' decision. If licensee decides to 'GO forward', the paid amount will be credited towards the final purchase price.
If a 'NO-GO forward', MachPanel POC license will be deactivated. No credit or refund will be issued. Licensee will be required to fully uninstall the POC product within 24 hours after deactivation.
Other Terms and Conditions may apply. Questions? Contact Sales
for more information.
Question: How can I purchase POC?
You can simply login into the store and buy POC as any other product in available in the Store.
Question: Can I use multiple MachPanel modules in one POC?
No, for each MachPanel module you need to buy separate POC for it.
Question: Is POC for production platforms?
It depends upon you either you wish to deploy MachPanel for POC in production or staging environments.
Question: What includes in POC?
POC will cover up deployment, configuration, activation, professional and comprehensive training for an hour on how to use MachPanel CRM for which POC is purchased.
Question: Can you continue to use it after the 2 weeks?
If you have decided to use MachPanel beyond 2 week duration time of POC, you must have to purchase the license and you need to Contact us.
Question: Can I get refund of POC if I change my mind?
No, there is no refund policy on POC. For further details you may Contact us.