Software Service Agreement
A software service agreement is essential for two major reasons:
provides you with free e-mail based technical support for period of 12 month from
the date of software purchase. After 12 months it needs be renewed to continue receiving
Free of charge Software Updates and Upgrades are provided to you. You receive bug
fixes, performance tuning, new features with each update/upgrade.
Software Service Agreement Terms
- Supported versions: Only the latest version and one previous version
- Agreement life: Service is provided for 12 months from the date
of SSA purchase.
- Service scope: Technical support is limited to reporting and correction
of product defects, installation assistance, and configuration guidance.
- Updates & Upgrades: All bug fixes, enhancements, and future version
of product you purchased are included; any optional add-on, plug-ins, and new product
offerings are not included with the agreement.
- Renewal: SSA Renewal is OPTIONAL.
- Renewal fee: SSA can be renewed for 20% of the Retail Price prior
to 1st year expiration date for an additional 1 year.
- Expired service agreement: Expired SSA may be REINSTATED for 45%
of the Retail Price for 1 year and for 20% of the Retail Price for subsequent years.
- Non-Transferable: The service agreement cannot be transferred or
assigned to another product.
- Liability: Our cumulative liability to you or anyone else for any
loss or damages resulting from any claims, demands, or actions arising out of or
relating to this Agreement shall not exceed the amount you have paid to us for this